Thursday, March 10, 2011

A QUIET THOUGHT

Where could have been dreams there is loneliness, a yearning to return to the fetal pose. Where love might have found a repose, there is the torment and tussle of ego. Where prayers should heal there is vanity and the wickedness of a wandering mind. The result, life in a labyrinthine swirl takes me to various shores, leaves me there to lose myself and has a coquettish laugh when I ask my way back home.

जहां ख्वाबों को तैरना था वहाँ अकेलापन है इक बाँझ कोक जैसीजहां मुहब्बत को चैन था वहाँ मैं ने जंग छेड़ दीजहां नमाज़ों में दिल को करार आना था वहाँ बदहवासी ने खूब तबाही मचाईऔर अब ये आलम है की ज़िन्दगी की पेचीदगियां मुझे कहाँ कहाँ ले जाती है और किनारों की तलाश में राह भूल जाती हूँघर का पता पूंछती हूँ तो वह अल्हड नटखट सी होंठ दबाए हंसती हैमैं ज़िन्दगी को तरस जाती हूँ और ज़िन्दगी मुझसे सहम जाती है

No comments:

Post a Comment